License Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
- License Creative Commons Zero (CC0)
- The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
See more about Creative Commons Zero (CC0).
What is allowed? 👌🏻
- Use all photos for free for commercial and non-commercial purposes
- Giving credit to the photographer or Avopix is not required but appreciated
- You can edit and adapt the photos as you like
What is not allowed? ❌
- Don't redistribute or sell the photos and videos on other stock photo platforms
- Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive
Upload a photo
You can create your account here a then upload your photos to Avopix.
- Only upload photos you own the rights to
- We accept only uniqe and high quality photos (at least 4MP)
- Uploaded images will be published under Creative Commons Zero license
- Respect the intellectual property of others
- No violent, nude or hate content
- No watermarks, texts or screenshots
Has someone uploaded your photo without permission? Please contact us with the details (you can use "Report Abuse" function on the photo/video page as well). We can request a proof of ownership if the violation is not obvious. Thank you for your cooperation we take this issues very seriously.